Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh the joys of summer time.

Once upon a time we went to the Owl City concert, & Matt Kearny -- found out that none of us were actual die hard fans of owl city turns out... and realized we all LOVE Matt kearny! He was fantastic, and he came into the crowd & i touched him- then inappropriate Emily grabbed his butt. Later he said " i think someone grabbed my butt, it was kinda manly" It was priceless as Emily was screaming that it was her who grabbed his butt. Hahaha.

in June Nathan had his day of birth! So we celebrated by going to Montanas for a little bit of embarrassment. 

A little bit of mini putting. 

Kyle & i decided to go on a diet to look good for my friend Johns wedding, turned out we lost weight ... look i only have 1 chin (life changing experience for me) 

As you can see the 1 chin thing didn't last very long ... curse my love hate relationship with food. I met Angel (from DEXTER) he was really nice. 

John, Stephanie, Emily, Nathan, Kyle, Me
This is the group of friends that will be friends forever, why you may ask? Because i think we all bring our own awesomeness to the table to then create the 6 best friends that anyone could have, the 6 best friends that anyone can have. 
This was on John & Stephanies wedding day, in LA! probably my most favourite tree. 

The beautiful newlyweds. 

I hate her because she's so pretty. 

Tara & Gavin chillin
On the same trip we met up in las vegas with Tara, Ma Mere`, the children, and Coryse- It was such a blast! AND our hotel was so legit. We did a lot of shopping, and swimming. Oh how i wish i was doing that now. 
Clearly my photos didn't upload in the correct manner.


My grandma, :)

Nathan (doing weird things)
Sometimes we stay up late and do weird things, as you can see in this photo. & Laugh- i swear all we ever do is laugh. 

eek!
This was a spider at our house that Kyle murdered for me, he was HUGE!
The fullers cottage 
We went up north to the Fullers cottage, for a small get away. It was such a delight! So peaceful and beautiful. 
us "weird guys"

May/June/July/August
I'm sad to report that kyle has been to busy at work to entertain my favourite wall. Curse that slacker ;) Anyway so that was on my wall for FOREVER it felt like. We just took it down! And UNFORTUNATELY we will not be able to put anything up because we are SELLING OUR HOUSE! woohoo. Kyle & I have decided to move along in life, and sell out home. We're planning on moving to St. George  Utah! Why you may be asking yourself? ... Well the weather is great, tons of outdoor things to do, we don't know ANYONE their (for now), and it just is time to get a fresh start! We don't know  when yet, but sooner then later! So if you're in the mood to travel to visit us our door will always be open (once we have a door to open down there) YAY~ 
Thats my update for now. Oh yes, i had a birthday & i got a Iphone4 ... that's right i moved up in the world of phones- finally put the flip phone to rest. woohoo. 

3 comments:

  1. Emily is totally inappropriate. Maybe you can teach her to be a lady...um...now that I think of it, maybe not. Looks like you are having a great summer thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no teaching the wicked, Emily is a lost soul. Hahaha this summer will get even better with all those sleep overs at your house! Woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have read this post and got a little teary-eyed. We are going to be friends forever, It actually makes me miss you sooooo much it is hurting my heart right now. Gosh!! We are planning on coming to Canada this summer. You better be there. Ps.. we need to skype

    ReplyDelete