Monday, August 15, 2011

We're a secret people.. shh..

I have recently been reading a lot into what people are saying. That being said ... what the freak are people even saying? I have noticed that i will be listening to a story a human is saying, & I just don't understand why they're even speaking... Excuse me are you just talking to talk?


Fun Truthful Fact: I like gossip, i find it intriguing. I like to know how people are doing weather i hear it from them or not. (Something i should work on not liking)


The low down: I'm a pretty cocky person (cough not cough), i like to know that i actually am one of the funniest people you know, i like to be with my bub & know everything is gonna be alright... as good ol' Bob would say. 
I love my WHITE iPhone 4, i enjoy a good feeding (thank goodness for my bub or i might have turned into one of those ugly skinny people...jk hahaha)  

Adorable baby Brittany
We may not appear dysfunctional, but who actual does?
Anyway let me just take you on a journey of my life. Our journey begins 22 some years ago on a beautiful summer day, a beautiful baby girl was born which was then named Brittany. She grew up with a purple bike, a dysfunctional family & life, a crush on that cute kid named Kyle & she didn't turn out to bad.
 As for her brothers and sisters... (hahaha just kidding) She later married that childhood sweetheart Kyle, and they currently life a happy life.  
They love to travel, they love to grow with one another, & they love their families. She's pretty good a tiny wings, and he loves to cuddle. They find humor in the things they are told about themselves that they didn't even know (aka someone said "you're moving to Utah, is that true?") Fun Fact: Kyle & I had thoughts (tiny wee thoughts) to move to the states, it wasn't until the rumor of us moving went around these parts that got us thinking ... hey we should move now-ish. So thank you everyone for convincing us to move. hahaha:)

Off to the reasoning for this blogs title "We're a secret people.. shh.." It seems that people don't know what's going on with Kyle & I, so they take wild guesses and it spreads like fire (cough gossip cough). For instance, Kyle & I don't invite people over to our house because we don't like to be social. LITTLE did you know, we do invite people to our house ALL the time, we just don't invite YOU! We love having people over, unless they sit in "our spot" on the couch... then we become haters.jk ... kind of. 
See where that cream pillow is? ... that's typically my body. 
Fun Fact: You'll never know what we do with our lives unless you ask us. We don't bite, actually that's a lie- i do bite... hard. 


You may be thinking to yourself by this point, what the freak is she even saying? Is she just blog typing to just blog type? ... YES! I am.  

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha. You're kind of harsh with the fact that you don't invite people over. I mean really. And you're not secretive to everyone... I know your deepest darkest secrets. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are some of the funniest people I know, next to me that is. I am not above asking you questions about your life and I may or may not truthfully retell the facts to other people. Cute bog, I likey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you and your blog. your house is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete